Will and Emily Everett had the middle school girls over for a night of games and pizza. I was the only parent who joined even though we were all invited:)
We enjoyed another Cedarville Homecoming parade.
Micah of course had to show off his flossing skills:)
Lots of candy! We met up with Kyle and Meg, Lance and Lana, Meg's sister Heather and family, and Meg's parents. It was fun. I got stung by a bee. Ouch!
Rayna also got stung. They bees were going crazy. Probably the warm air and sweets.
Lance and Lana joined us at the Beam's for apple cider making and tasting.
Micah of course found a job and got busy!
The kids were all enjoying playing and helping. I was showing Micah the press and got sprayed by apple chunks! yummy and sticky...
I love getting to see Lindy but it is hard to visit well with so many kids and people around. We will need another day to catch up!








No comments:
Post a Comment