Maraget and Lynn joined a little later that evening. Each one of us presented. It was quick and fun.
When I got home, I went to mom and dad's who had Elli and Micah. (Brent had a conference in MI) They told me all about Gloria's birthday party at Shannon Stables, riding horses. Gloria was also t here and I got to give her a birthday hug on her birthday!
That night when I tucked the kids in and gave Micah a gift (giant Twizzlers), he said, Mommy, I did nothing to deserve this but you got it for me anyway. He then told me he really though he wanted to be a pastor when he grew up to tell everyone about Jesus. The next morning when he snuggled in bed with me he asked if being a Christian was the same as being a missionary! I told him yes but some people did missionary work for their full time job.


No comments:
Post a Comment