Monday, July 29, 2019

Move in Weekend Dec 8 & 9

 So many little helpers.  At 8:30, we had a crew show up at the Wolfs to help load the stuff there.  We took that stuff and went to the house where we began unloading while the big trucks went to the storage units.
 We had just enough helpers to get the job done in a couple of trips.  The piano took 5 guys!  So thankful for the help.  I was still running a fever and had a terrible headache.  I kept taking medicine to just make it through the day.
 My sisters and sister in law plus Tara helped with the kitchen set up.  We had help getting beds together, and all our things made it in in one day!  Again, I had great family and friends who were able to make this happen while I was not feeling well.  We are excited to sleep in our new house.  Actually, Micah is a little sad to be in a room all by himself:)
 On Sunday morning, we had our first breakfast in the new house.  So much fun to make this house our home.
Brent and I put Micah's bed together about 4 times because we kept making mistakes!  Yikes!  Let the fun begin in unpacking and setting it all up the way we want it.  I did move some things around in the kitchen, but everything else is where my helpers put it.
 Sunday evening, the Kids Praise put on a musical called Outta Bethlehem.  It was really good.

 Annette was an angel and Elanor had one of the lead roles.  She was great!
 Micah was part of the choir but we missed several practices so though he knew the songs, the motions were a bit problematic.
It was a great musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment