Sunday, July 14, 2019

Hard Nights

 We have spent these last few days in our house playing, riding bikes, and talking late at night about how great it is here and how great it will be in our new house as well.  The kids have been tired these last few days from our late night talks about moving.  Micah has also cried lots of tears.  He is really going to miss living close to his family and cousins.  Me too.  It is hard to put these emotions into words.
 This is my view from the swing set where I have been spending lots of time with Micah.
 After her game, I rushed home to get Micah and take him to the AWANA fun fair.  He played games, jumped in the bounce house, and won enough tickets for a hot wheels truck and car.  He is so sweet and still looks like my sweet little boy even though I know he is growing so quickly.
 On Wednesday, Elli had another volleyball game and started off with the first serve.  However, it sailed into the rafters.  She was so disappointed because her serves are usually right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment