Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My Birthday Continued

 I asked my family to come over for dinner on my birthday.  As you an see, we didn't quite finish putting on the ornaments.  Micah put some on, right in his line of sight:)
 I opened presents and got some great things.  Mom and dad got me some Bath and Body Works and $42.
 Heather and Leah got me a stick vaccuum!
 Grandma got me a Christmas Apron that said, Santa, define naughty."  We all laughed and Gloria came up to me and said, "What does define mean?"  That made us laugh even more:)
 We had some yummy cupcakes for dessert.  Leah made them and added some sprinkles:)
 These are my favorite party goers!
 I was thankful Grandma was able to come and was feeling up to it. 
 Our annual pictures together:)
 This is a good one.

One of our family.  It is a little strange to have this family picture line up without our old house where we have been taking pictures for the last 16 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment