Monday, July 29, 2019

December 1 Santa and Christmas at the Park

 The Wolfs joined us for breakfast with Santa in Cedarville at the Presbyterian Church.
 My cuties are getting so big!
 This sweet boy was willing to tell Santa what he wanted, but he is having trouble believing he is real.  He tells me he knows it is me, yet I think he is holding out hope:)  He asked for football, football helmet, football cushions, Bengals blanket:)
 I love them.
 We all got in the picture.
 If the Easter bunny still brings us baskets, maybe Santa will still bring presents?
 Mom and dad joined as well.
 I love that the kids love their papa so much.
 The girls looked so cute.
 All the cousins.  Elli looks way big in this picture.  I hope she is always a willing participant.
 Mom and dad with their grands.
 That night was Christmas at the Park.  Elli was a shopper and party goer.

 Micah was a shepherd.
 This cast was sweet.  Even though it was a long rehearsal time, the show was really good and the message was great.
 My sweet babies.
 He loved being a shepherd but didn't like any of the practices:)  LouAnn made all the nativity kids sit during the entire practice time.  He hates sitting still!
Elli sure looks way more grown up with all that make up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment