Micah had to draw a self portrait at school. it was so adorable I had to take a picture. So far he is liking school ok. he doesn't like the rules and feels like he should be allowed to build a tall tower if he wants:)
On Sept 6, dad went in to have his heart catheter done. We spent some time praying over him before the procedure.
Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Rodger, Aunt Shelia, mom and I were there. He wasn't scared.
Aunt Sharron and Uncle Larry came a little later and were there for the report. The doctor was smiling but said his arteries are all blocked about 75-80% and his widow-maker artery was blocked 99% and 95% requiring two stents. The doctor said it all with a smile and explained that at least dad did not have a heart attack and his heart was very strong.
We stayed with him most of the day. I had to leave to pick up the kids from school. I was so sad for dad and couldn't believe this was his situation. We are very thankful he didn't have a heart attack but are sad for this diagnosis.



No comments:
Post a Comment