Monday, July 29, 2019

Our last Day with Bellah, Nov 14.

 We picked Bellah up from the Cocherham's house after school.  I asked Micah how he was doing and he said, "People don't buy dogs to give them away."  It is very sad, but I think we will be better off not having her.  The house will not have grass for a long time.  She will have to make another transition and into our new home...  She causes me stress that would be great to get rid of.  However, we will miss her playing, her snuggles, and her antics.  I hope I am not making a decision that will scar them forever!
 We each had a snuggle with her.
 Micah was not the only one who was sad and teary.  We all were.
We dropped her off at Emily (Tullock) Kraus's house.  They were so excited about her.  They have two little girls who cannot wait to have a dog.  Bellah was very excited about the yard, which is fenced in so she can run!
Good bye sweet doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment