Elli wanted some "country" pictures taken.
Micah was just following suit:)
So cute.
Pretending to love each other;)
I like this one pretty well too.
She was really wanting all these pictures to look country.
Cool mural.
Micah found a foxy!!!
I like this one.
We found a pumpkin patch.
We visited the Parthenon replica.
We walked around this park for a while too. Nashville has a few cool suburbs.
We found this adorable donut shop.
Selfies are the way to go for family pictures.
Elli did a little editing and made this picture look so nice.
When is Nashville:)
We actually walked downtown, down the main strip, and the kids enjoyed it. Micah stopped alongside a bridal party on a pedal truck and flossed to their loud music. Some of the girls hopped off and flossed with him. When I asked him what he was thinking, he said, "I was thinking I was famous!"
The main reason we went to Nashville was to see my student, Hannah Johnson get married. The wedding was held on this adorable farm.
She looked so pretty. We also realized she only had one dress that fit her!This was it.
Elli snapped one of Brent and I too. The property was just so pretty.
This was our table. It was in the balcony where we could look down at all the activities.
Hannah and Andre Klaassen. She wore her mother's wedding dress.
We enjoyed some dancing as well.
Of course Micah had to show off his dancing skills including the now perfected floss.
We snagged a picture of them right before they were heading out. I am very happy for them. They will be moving to Texas where she will begin her first year of teaching.
























No comments:
Post a Comment