Sunday, July 7, 2019

Playing

 Micah and Lenny love to swing and like to play with stuffed animals.  Since Micah left his fox in the hotel on our way to Cancun, we ordered a new one for him.  It came today so he and Lenny played stuffed animals.

 Here's my sweeties getting ready for bed with his new foxy.
 Elli wanted to try on my wedding dress.  As we were packing things up, we got it out.  She said there is no way she could fit in it when she gets married because it barely fits her now!
 Cutie ninja helping me copy over their heights from the edge of the pantry door.  Leah made this growth chart for me and I wanted to get all the heights transferred.  I may have cried a little.
Elli has been getting in trouble lately for trying to be Micah's mom.  As I was getting ready to tell her to stop, she said, "Mom, it's just that I know what you are going to say before you say it.  It's like my super power.  Why am I getting in trouble for my super power?"  Funny, right?  Oh my, that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment