Monday, July 29, 2019

Fun Weekend

 Paula asked Elli to spend the day with Lily to celebrate her 13th birthday ( a little late)  They went to see the movie The Nutcracker, have lunch, and get manicures.  They had a great day. I picked up a few things for Micah while I was out at Gymboree. 
 When I got home, I helped Lauren decorate for Christmas. 
 The basement is looking much more festive.
 Stephen, Elli, and I made buckeyes in preparation for tomorrow's game against Michigan.  While making them, Elli was rolling the peanut butter balls a little lopsided.  Stephen looked at her and said, "Elli, look at my balls."  We adults, at the table, all stopped, turned, then burst into laughter.  Stephen and Elli were laughing too:)  So very funny.
 Micah and Annette were playing so well together.
 He did her hair and then they got all dressed up.
 Here is the funny "balls" moment.
 Ready for pictures.
 They were each taking a bow.
 They talked about their wedding.  Annette thinks it is a match up between Micah and her other little friend.  Micah is still confident he will win.  They even danced a bit together.
We all watched the game together, then spent some time playing football in the yard.  Such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment