Thursday, July 25, 2019

November is off to a good start

 Micah got all handsome:)
 It was a normal day until Micah's school called to say he was sick and throwing up.  I brought him home where he threw up several more times until Lauren gave him some Zofran!  He chose to sleep on the floor in his little sleeping bag though.
 I took Elli to her volleyball awards night.  Her coach said they had ups and downs but more downs than up...  Strange way to end a terrible coaching season.
 The girls at least had fun together.
 It was a good group of girls.
 Goofy shot.
 Sweet friends.
A few funny things from the past couple of days.  Micah lost a tooth on the way home from school and said, "Aww man, that was my favorite tooth!"  (the tooth fairy got him $1 and an OSU bouncy ball)  Elli told me not to walk around with her and her friends for Halloween because they didn't know how weird I was yet.  I asked Micah what he wanted for Christmas and he said, "Football, football jersey, football helmet, and football cushions:)"  This was our haul from trick or treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment