Brent and I went to Ellis to sign paperwork so we could move in tomorrow! We have been packing boxes and getting ready for the move. I am sick and have a fever, but I have to keep going:)
We went to Heather's for mom's birthday.
Grandma came even though she is still have back issues.
Everyone is still so excited to see what the presents are!
Look at those sweet faces.
Mom's cake.
The kids were excited to celebrate mom too. I love that we all celebrate birthdays and get together.
Tomorrow is a big day for us. We are excited to move, but are also a little sad to leave our friends, especially Micah. It actually has been such a good transition and I have enjoyed having another mama around to bounce ideas off of and to share cooking loads:) They are such good friends to use and we are thankful for this time with the Wolfs.






No comments:
Post a Comment