Thursday, July 25, 2019

Trick or Treat Night

 This year, Elli was a chef and all her friends were fruit:)  They wore their costumes to school.  I love this picture of their adorable smiles.
 Micah really likes this costume and wants to be a SWAT member when he grows up.  At least he does today.
 Elli was also adorable in her chef outfit.  I actually had an apron on her Christmas list.  This worked out great.
 We went to Cedarville this year.  Elli walked around with her friends all be herself this year. 
 Micah stayed with us and we enjoyed our walk.  He got a full sized candy bar from the EMTs.
 We found his kindergarten teacher!
 Here's Elli's gang of friends.  They had fun together.
 Sweet Abby was a strawberry.
 I love these two.
 Micah saw his friend Caden at the Nazarene church in town.
We still made our way to mom and dad's as is our tradition!  It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment