This is Elli holding Chris and Julie's baby Maverick.
We decided to go to the Moran's for the day. ALL of them were home, even Jenny from China!
Micah found this Bengals jersey to wear and couldn't believe it! He also had on football gear!
I got some snuggle time with Grant. He loves me more than any of my other nieces and nephews:)
We enjoyed a meal together and lots of talking, playing, and memory sharing. Grandma Donough has been living with Cindy since Larry got sick. It was good to see her too.
Before we left, we made sure to sing some Christmas songs and hymns. I love the harmony that happens when they sing together. So much musical talent in this family.
Micah was playing and got his two front teeth knocked loose. I am sure they will fall out soon. I was so sad and was crying. I know it is a bit over the top, but it is a big deal to get your two front teeth knocked out.
We had a great day.





No comments:
Post a Comment