Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Geo-Thermal goes in

 Many things keep happening at the house.  We have asked to see if they can finish by Thanksgiving.  We'll see.
 Micah dressed in crazy socks and mohawk hair:) This is spirit week at school.  Monday they wore pajamas, Tuesday was career day and Elli wore Lauren's Dr. coat while Micah wore his SWAT costume.  Today they looked a little crazy.
 We stopped by the house and watched the geo-thermal unit go in.
It is a cool system and Brent is so excited about it.  My dad is too.  They have talked about this thing so much!  I hope it works like they think it will.
I had a sweet conversation with my dad about what he was learning in the book Crazy Love.  I don't even remember what he was trying to tell me, but he was crying because it was so important to him.
Micah is doing a little better with school but still would rather be home.
Elli's volleyball team is not winning.  She did start piano though and got her songs for festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment