Monday, July 8, 2019

July 26th Leah's and Kings Island

 We played at Leah's today and I took the kids to the pool.
 The got creative with playing and had a lot of fun games.
 Ruby was a little cold but Elli helped.
 Cutie Oliver playing on the boogie board.
 We went to Kings Island that night.  The kids loved being together and I loved this sweet picture of the boys walking together.
 I love the Diamond Back.  Brent joined us at KI after work and rode with us.  Seriously my favorite ride at the park!  So scary yet so fun.
 It rained a little so we ran to the bumper cars.  As you can see, I was taking pictures. I was unaware that I wasn't allowed to use my phone to get pictures and they stopped the whole ride because of me!  Embarrassing:)
Micah was very sleepy that night.  I super love this picture of him.  Sweet snuggle bunch with his little foxy.  This is how he sleeps every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment