Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Field Trip to Young's October 18

 Ah, he still likes to dress up sometimes.
 Elli asked me to do my best Fort Night Dancing.  I obliged:)
 I love listening to Micah read.
 It is hard to get good pictures of us snuggling and reading, but it happens every night, even here at the Wolf's.
 The morning of the field trip was very cold.  I had to scrape my car!
 This is Micah's friend Stephen from his class.
 We were so cold!!!!  We bundled up well.
 Each kid got to pick a pumpkin to take home. 
 Of course we pet the goats!  They even got to eat their lunch here.  Me too:)
 We are enjoying this group of kids in Mrs. Elam's class.
Caden wanted to sit with Micah on the way home.
I am glad I was on fall break and could be a chaperone. Perfect timing so I didn't have to take off classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment