Monday, July 15, 2019

Sept 1, Moving Day

 Elli had volleyball from 8-10.  I dropped her off then came back to get started packing up.  At about 10, Leah and kids, Heather and family, mom and dad, and Megan and Jeremy Brown came over to help us move.
 The truck was ready to go as well as lots of people's cars.
 Looking at this empty house after the end of a very long, hard working day, was sort of sad.  I had a few break downs when packing and thinking about saying good bye to this house.
 Micah with his Bible verse.  He is so sad to leave his room.
 Taking this clock off the wall was the last thing I did.
 Last picture in front of the house.
 Our beautiful fire place.  We left all the window coverings.
 We also left these bar stools.
The kids wanted to play in the empty house.  I put Micah up on my feet as this was such a fun activity in this room. 
The kids all played so very well together today.  Even Lenny and Rocco came over and gave Micah some going away gifts.  Lenny gave him a teddy bear and Rooco gave him a fidget spinner.
Lauren Wolf made dinner for all of us.
The tears were flowing today, but moving into the Wolfs house feels like a good transition.  The beds were set up by our hard working crew and all of us slept well.

No comments:

Post a Comment