Friday, August 23, 2019

VBS The Incredible Race

 Elli is a helper and she is a dancer!  I remember her as a little four year old girl watching the "cabin" girls (VBS at the time was Crocodile Dock and the girls on stage doing the motions were called cabin girls).  Now, she is on stage and leading the motions for all the songs with little girls watching her.  It is so crazy and has gone so quickly.
 Selfie time with Sherry and Elli.
 These girls were on stage together.  They enjoyed it so much.
 Micah had a great week.  He was in a crew with Francine, Oliver, and Ruby!

 The cousins in Micah's crew.
 I taught in missions again this year with Becky Pederson.  We have done it for many years and we still love it.  Mom and dad were there the first night and I shared about Guatemala.
 It is always exciting for me to share about what God is teaching and doing.
I don't usually get pictures of me.  I am usually the one taking the pictures! The week is off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment