Thursday, August 1, 2019

More Snow!

 It snowed all night long, making it about 10 inches of snow!  Church was cancelled.  Brent is loving clearing the snow with his tractor.
 Last night, we celebrated Karen Wonders on her 40th birthday!
 We surprised her.  Here she is with Tara.
 Getting everyone looking and smiling at the same time was funny.  What a good evening celebrating her.  It kept snowing though so we headed home rather early.
 Micah's snow angel.
 More sledding.
 So far down there!  From the house to the middle of the field.
 Elli's snow angel.
 I love her little face.
 She is so sweet.
 I love sledding!
 We built a huge igloo out of the snow Brent piled up from the driveway.  We could all fit in it!  I haven't built one this big in a long time.  As always happens, I was the last one working on it and had to beg everyone to come back and play.
 Elli said, "I'm so cold, I think I ate too much snow."
 Micah said, "I eat snow like its my job."
 Snuggled in our home and using our imaginations.
Look how tall it is!  Such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment