Today was a busy day. I started at the Dr. office. I had to wait an hour for the doctor which made the rest of the day feel more rushed. After the doctor, I stopped home to get the kids and we went to see Lindy who was only available for one day! After that, we went to Heather's for her birthday swim party. It was raining when we left the house so we didn't have our swim things. Micah jumped in with his regular shorts.
She had some friends over to celebrate.
This is the eve of Micah's 7th birthday. I cannot believe how time is going so quickly. He is such a precious boy. He is funny, very serious as well, interested in all kinds of things (currently football), wants to be a football player or preacher or farmer when he grows up, he loves Jesus, he is smart and enjoys learning, and he loves his mommy. He still snuggles, wants me to tickle him, and cannot wait to crawl up next to me whenever possible.
I had to snap a picture of this sweetie as well. She is getting so big too.
All his presents are wrapped and ready for the morning!





No comments:
Post a Comment