Friday, August 2, 2019

My Spring Break Week

 Micah chose a handsome outfit for school.
 This was crazy night at AWANA.
 I took Micah out of school on Thursday to attend the home school trip to The Narrows for the Sugar Maple tour.  His kindergarten class was supposed to go on Monday but it got cancelled because of the cold and snowy weather.
 We had a lot of fun and learned all about how they discovered maple syrup sap from these trees.
 We even got to taste it at the end.
 I love taking pictures of my babies sleeping.
On Friday night, we went to Texas Roadhouse to use Micah's free meal. He loved it!
I spent my week as follows:
Monday- Read the book A Heart in a Body in the World
Tuesday-Worked on research, CU women's basketball tournament game-they won. 
Wednesday-Little work, oil change, lunch with Sherry, visit with mom and dad, track parent meeting.
Thursday-Field trip with Micah, work Mother's Sale
Friday-Read the book, The Story of Boy.
Elli has had track every night as well as play practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment