I took a picture of the campus because it looked so pretty covered in snow.
Goofy pictures. The kids got to stay home today but I had to teach. I brought them home a smoothie for Elli and a white hot chocolate for Micah.
We played in the snow and then went out to the ice. The pressure of the ice forced little bits of water up through tiny holes and made little ice blossoms everywhere. It was so pretty. The sun made it gorgeous as well.
Not as smooth as yesterday in places, but still fun to slide on.
Look how pretty they are. Little ice blossoms.
I couldn't get enough pictures. I stayed out here for so long just admiring them and slipping all over the ice.
Sparkling with the setting sun.
Kyle swung by and Rett, Rayna, and Seth slipped with me.








No comments:
Post a Comment