We had Brent's family, except Devin and Becca, over. They got a game of baseball going in the field.
We had dinner together and then had birthday celebrations for Eden and Luis. Sweet Eden is blowing out her candles. I love how Aria is also helping. Luis took a turn as well but I missed that one.
We got Luis a couple of monster trucks. He was so excited!
We got Eden a mermaid to play with in the water.
The Wolfs came over to join in the fireworks. I was getting a migraine and had to take some medicine. While I was relaxing on the couch before fireworks, Elli was holding Silas and her knee cap dislocated. She collapsed on the ground but managed to get Silas down safely. I was screaming for Brent but thankfully, Matt and Lauren were also here to help analyze the situation. Elli wasn't able to walk so we helped her out to the yard for fireworks.
We had some fun sparklers.
The kids enjoyed them.
We all took a seat, even my parents came, and watched the show.
I do love fireworks. The guys did a pretty good job setting them off. It has been a very long and crazy day.









No comments:
Post a Comment