Friday, August 23, 2019

June 11th, Micah's 7th Birthday!

 This sweet boy walked in our room this morning exclaiming he was certain he was getting a BB gun because he saw a long box and a pocket knife because he saw a small box!  He has asked only for those two items as well as a remote control car.
 Wrapped in his new blanket from Gonga and ready to open gifts:)


 He was so excited to open this pocket knife.  AND, it had a saw:)
 Elli got him a megladon shark car with kinetic sand.  He LOVED it!  He also really likes sharks right now and monster trucks so this gift was perfect.

 The excitement was uncontrollable!  I honestly cannot believe I bought this for him.
 He got another Ranger in Time book.  He loved the first one we got him so I thought I'd get another.
 He also got some new patriotic flip flops, shorts, shirt, and swim trunks as well as an Under Armour outfit.

 The big present was stumping him.
 But, it was the remote control car he wanted too!
 I sure love this boy.  He cannot wait to try it out.  It also came with a carry case, bbs, safety goggles, and small targets.
 Brent made omelets for us but then afterwards, Micah asked for real breakfast, aka cereal:)
 We met Brent for lunch at Chick Fil A.  Of course Micah wanted a vanilla shake:)
 We ran to Costco for a bit.  Yes, I pushed them on this large cart.  We needed salt.
 Brent had a short day, so we went for a hike in the gorge. 
 We made it up the Indian Mound.  Micah was loving it. He took his pocket knife with him and tried to cut off a branch with this saw.  It worked!

 He requested grilled cheese for dinner as it is still his favorite meal:)

We made it to VBS again tonight and on time.  We sang Happy Birthday to Micah during snack time:)  What a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment