Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Elli's Birthday Party with School Friends

 I came home in the afternoon to make all the things for Elli's party.  She wanted ham sliders, veggies, fruit, chips and pop.  I also tried to make a tiered cake.  It is in rough shape.  Hopefully I can fix it!
 Micah's kindergarten teacher had her last day today.  Micah is really going to miss her.
 When Elli saw her cake, she cried.  I shaved more off and re-did the icing.  It turned out much better.  With a "Shine Your Light" theme, I made white cake and used sparkly gold dust on it.  I also made gold fondant stars.
 We needed a picture with her birthday cake.
 Her friends came over.  They started with painting canvases. 
 They also played a guessing food game.
 We waited for a couple of late comers before we blew out candles.
 She did have a lot of fun.  The girls then played hide and seek!
 Posing here with their canvas paintings.
I really hope this group of girls can figure out how to all be friends.  It is hard right now with so many personalities but each girl brings something unique to the friend group.  I pray they are able to treat each other and everyone else with kindness. 
Happy birthday, my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment