I put her hair in rollers the night before her birthday!
She is such a crazy sleeper:)
I couldn't resist a picture of Micah too even though it is not the night before his birthday.
She looked so cute! We started her day with cinnamon rolls.
We let her open one present, a pura vida bracelet. She couldn't believe I picked one out for her.
Brent and I got balloons and cookies and took them to Elli at school.
Nothing like birthday embarrassment:)
After school Elli got to open her gifts from us.
She got some pjs, and other clothes.
She also got a golden picture board.
She really wanted the letter board which is a gray felt with black and teal letters.
After track practice, we went to Colonial for dinner. She said it was a great day.
Micah said, "Elli, now that you are a teenager, you get to make all your own decisions."
Elli said, "No, it means I'm a teenager and have mood swings."
Hilarious!












No comments:
Post a Comment