I was a little jealous that they got to meet Silas! He is so cute and chunky.
I went on the Middle School weekend retreat to Sky View Ranch.Sherry, Paula, myself, Emily Everett, and Bethany McClurg went as chaperones.
We rode the snake which is the impossible rubber mat pulled over the snow by a tractor.
Getting ready for the next run.
Elli got a few swollen fingers by hitting a clump of mud under the snow.
We played human foosball.
I am in the black overall snow pants and white shirt.
We then went tubing. The snow was starting to melt, but we made the most of it.
Sherry and Madilynn.
Elli and I.
Sherry went down the slide! I went down on the side, went over the drop off, did a flip in the air, landed on my feet, and stood up thankful to be alive.
Elli tried to go down as well. It was getting more muddy than snowy.
Meanwhile, Brent and Micah are enjoying their time in Michigan with the cousins.
We had a great trip with many new things learned. The pastor for the week was really good at relating to the kids and challenging them to grow.
I had fun with this crazy lady right here as well.
















No comments:
Post a Comment