Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Strawberry Picking at Jackson Fruit Farm

 We had a great time out in the fields.  We got lots of berries and were happy about the size and looks of them.

 We met Heather and girls there and Lana came too with her kids and Kyle and Meg's.
 I didn't quite get a good picture of Heather's backside like I usually do:)
 Cute sweet girl.
 They are showing off all the berries they have picked.
 Cute line up!
 The day started a little cool and ended up getting quite hot.
 Here are the Ferguson kids all at the same place.
 Seth was at an orthodontist appointment.
Micah and I had quite a good system going where he helped me wash the berries while I prepared the jelly juice.  It turned out so good and we used the less sugar mix this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment