We worked late on Thursday night to get as many blankets laid as possible.
Coming along.
Grandma went into the hospital and now had pneumonia and incredible back pain. I got some work done in my office, came to visit grandma, and then got a call from Elli's school nurse that she doesn't feel well.
Grandma did tell me not to post these anywhere for others to see!
I left the hospital to see Elli at school. I took pictures of her throat which has white spots on it. She also has a fever and feels sick. Since tonight is the opening night of the play, I called Sven. He said, treat it as Strep given her symptoms, and then called in an antibiotic. I dosed her up on Tylenol and will give her some advil when I go back.
I helped lay some blankets then went to do Elli's hair for the play.
Kyle left for Michigan this evening. Brent is heading up in the morning.
Elli did such a good job!
She really was a mean substitute teacher!
I am proud of how well she does on stage.
Hilarious face!
She does fall in love at the end of the show.
Great job, Elli.
These girls enjoyed the show.
Elli was glad they came to see her.
These girls had fun doing this together.
Mom and dad were able to come.
This little guy did make it through and enjoyed it.
I didn't get one with all of us, but we all loved it and were very proud of her.
Abby, Molly, and Elli. They have been on the stage together several times.
Elli and I!
Kyle made it to Michigan just a few minutes before Larry died. He died on the 5th right before midnight with 4 of his kids, and Linda by his side. The nurse didn't actually pronounce him dead though until the 6th. Kyle called and Brent was sad he wasn't there. We all are. Brent does feel like he spent time with his dad when his dad was aware he was there. Larry wasn't "all there" in his last week, sleeping almost entirely.




















No comments:
Post a Comment