Friday, August 2, 2019

March 25-30

 On Tuesday, I took Micah to family Literacy Night.
 We had a lot of fun together.
 Finally, a picture of us just being together.  Micah is painting and Elli and I are playing Aggravation!
Elli had track and play practice all week as well as piano and dance.  She has a busy life!
On Friday night, we all watched, "I  Can Only Imagine."  it was so sad.  It was right before Brent left for Canada.  The kids really wanted to go, but Brent felt it would be better for him to go alone.
 On Saturday, Micah played soccer in the pouring rain.  It was terrible weather!
 He did however score 5 goals and got 2 assists!
 He even dove for a ball heading into his net and saved it.  I don't  think they are allowed to do that in this league!
 He was so cute and did so well.
 He was also covered in mud.
 I think he got a bit of an ego built up about his skills.
I made him get straight in the bath tub when we got home to get warm and clean. 
Elli had midnight mania the night before and Brent picked her up at 2am!  Crazy.  I battled a head ache all day on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment