Larry and Linda came for the weekend because Brent wanted Larry to go to the farm show with him in Louisville. Elli and Linda baked some Valentine sugar cookies.
Brent, Micah, and Larry left on Friday to enjoy the show. The had dinner at Chick Fil A.
The were all loving it! Larry was feeling well so they walked most of it.
Micah pedaled this tractor and they kept adding weight to it. He did great!
I love these two posing.
Micah was quite impressed with these Case tractors.
So, daddy gave in and bought him one!
They had a great time. They ate at Cracker Barrell on the way home.
I took Elli to Dayton with Kim and Hannah Peterson for her to try Lacrosse. The girls had fun but Elli said this is not her sport:)
On Sunday night, I went out with the girls to celebrate Paula's birthday.









No comments:
Post a Comment