Monday, August 12, 2019

Pictures, Awards, Concerts

 After school Elli went swimming at Taylor's.  I picked her up though and took her to get dance pictures.  Look how grown up she is!  This is her 10th year already.
 We also have spent the last couple of days planting trees, bushes, and flowers.  We have also made a ton of wheel barrow trips with mulch.
 Look at the size of our trees.  It will be fun to see them grow over the years.
 We have lots of lillies, rose bushes, flowers, and trees.
 Magnolia bushes too.
 Elli and Savannah are splitting first chair and therefore both are in charge of their section.
 Brent took Micah to Awana awards where he got awards for finishing his book and the review.
 I snagged a couple of pictures of Elli's flute playing.
 Heather gave Micah his Sparks Awards.
 Mom took these pictures for me since I couldn't be there. I hate when we have to split up and go to two different places.

They had some dance moves on the last song.  It was well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment