we went with Devin to Antelope Island. It was really cool to see The Salt Lake and the rest of the island.
Those misty parts are actually bugs swarming.
It looked we found the whole herd of buffalo. There were so many! We also saw some individual buffalo just roaming around.
Love this shot of Micah and I. He wanted to climb to the top of each of the rocks and show how strong he was!
Later that afternoon, we went to another mountain in Salt Lake City and climbed to a beautiful waterfall. I pretended Micah needed help so I could slow down. I was experiencing some altitude sickness for sure with a terrible headache and shortness of breath after only a bit.
She did great.
It was so pretty once we got tot the top. The amount of water was great and it was totally worth it to walk up to the top to see it.
We took a little rest on the way down. It was all beautfiul.








No comments:
Post a Comment