Friday, July 21, 2017

Easter Morning Fun

 They wanted to find their eggs before church so I let them hunt.
 Yes, Elli is just as excited as she always has been.
 I gave them each the same amount to find plus one additional special egg with some money in it.
 His face.  he got so excited about each one, but especially his special egg!
 Elli was hilarious.  She couldn't find her last egg and I told her she was very close.  Can you see it?  She couldn't!!!!!
 Sweet kids together at church.  We try to get one of these pictures of our kids together each year.
 Sherry and I had on similar dresses.
 I love this picture of us.  We all look so happy.  I want to remember these moments.
 When we got home from church, the kids hunted for their baskets.  Micah's was in the hall closet.
 So excited!
 A few goodies inside.
 Elli's was in her own hamper.
 Funny
 She got a few goodies as well, including Moana.
 Here they are comparing baskets.
After church I was trying to get pictures in front of our house.  It was way too sunny and they weren't having it.  Micah said he wasn't even going in the grass because he saw a snake.  I told him no way, but then when I walked towards him, I saw it too!!!!  Crazy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment