Since we know her actually birthday will be filled with craziness, we decided to celebrate her birthday on the 24th. we went to dinner at Red Robin, then came home to open presents.
Goofy girl:)
She got a new wall decoration for her room.
An exercise otfit that she begged me to get her at Costco about a month earlier.
Flip flops in an adult size... Crazy
Another exercise outfit since she currently has nothing that fits her! She has grown so much this year it is nuts.
She got a couple of new missionary biographies.
And, the long anticipated and wanted Lego.
She couldn't believe it and wanted to build it immediately.
This was her last night as a 10 year. I really cannot believe it. I still think she looks like her baby pictures when she sleeps. I wonder how long I will take these pictures:) Probably as long as she sleeps here on her birthday eve.










No comments:
Post a Comment