Micah and Brent went to help with the harvest in Canada. Micah was so excited to be going along for this very important work.
Brent said this was his favorite spot in the tractor. he wanted to watch everything.
Grandpa and Micah.
Brent said only one time this hard working little guy fell asleep. Micah promises he never slept, only closed his eyes for a minute to rest them:)
Brent had a great time doing this as well.
Brent took a picture of how dirty this little guy got.
He took it seriously and talked about "the boys" working hard.
But, he is also so very sweet. They went during this time because I had a girl's night planned for Elli and I. It worked out that we each got some alone time with our kids. I am so glad they were safe. It is a little worrying to have your husband and son in another country.








No comments:
Post a Comment