She wanted a rocket for her box. She just finished reading the book Hidden Figures and was all about space! I helped her make this, but it wouldn't stand up. So I took it to my Early Childhood majors that morning and they helped me with it. Thank goodness for those creative ones! Micah loves when he gets to go to her parties. He's been doing it since he was born:)
The played some fun games. Sucking up marshmallows in a straw and moving from one cup to another was one of the games.
Opening Hershey kisses with gloves on was another:)
She had such a great class this year full of great kids. She has really bonded with her teachers as well, especially Mrs. Sukel. I have enjoyed her elementary years. I am not ready for middle school. I was feeling a bit nostalgic at this party for sure.




No comments:
Post a Comment