Micah wanted to try to ride his bike without training wheels. I was getting ready for Mother's Day Banquet at First Baptist Church of Kettering with Grandma and asked Brent to take of the training wheels and let him get the feel of it. I promised I would be right down. It was only about 5 minutes later that I heard Micah running up the stairs yelling, "I did it, Mommy!" Sure enough, Brent took the wheels off, let him get a feel for it, and Micah took off on his own. Are you kidding me? He is crazy, proud, and riding a two wheeler in a matter of a couple of minutes.
Grandma was asked to tell how she came to start writing poems. She talked about being lonely when grandpa died, and starting to read God's word and write what she was feeling and learning. from there, it turned into a habit and a talent. She read one of her poems here.
We played a game where one person was a blind taste tester. Elli volunteered us.
This is her reaction to spaghetti ohs. Hehehehe
She got almost all of them correct.
Then she was chosen to make her own barbecue sauce. We had to taste it when she was done. it was not too bad.
We had a fun night.
Brandi and her girls came, Heather with her girls, Elli and I, Mom, Leah, and Grandma.
I love m grandma and am thankful again for all the chances to make memories with her.
We both are wearing new dresses.
Sweetness.











No comments:
Post a Comment