Thursday, July 20, 2017

March 28th, my GoodBye

 Sweet, Eden.  Your Aunt Lori loves you  very much and I am sad that you will be so very different when we see each other again.  You will grow and change very quickly in our time away, but I hope you always know how much we love you.
 My, Coco.  You have been prayed over for a long time, even longer than you have been alive!  Through your short life thus far, you have taught me much about what it means to pray, wait, ask in faith, and love:)  I look forward to watching you, even if from far, as you continue to grow.
 Crazy kids being who they are. Look at those sweet faces.  Makes me ache from distance.  Sweet, Aria.  God has made you to raw people in with your kindness, your intelligence, and your fun spirit.  We will miss you like crazy but know you will continue to grow into who God has designed you to be.
Ah, sure do love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment