Thursday, July 20, 2017

Good Friday, Easter Egg Hunt

 As we have done each year, we let the big kids put on a play of the Holy week for the little kids, while parents hide eggs.  Then, we let them go find eggs followed by lunch.
 The big kids ran all over the place looking for their eggs:)
 Sweet boy looking for some more eggs.  He really wanted the ones with money in them.  he is into treasure.
Happy with his finds.
 Kids still searching everywhere.  We actually had them all line up and walk straight ahead to try to find them.  I am sure there were still some out in the fields when we left that day.
 Cuties.  I love that Elli still enjoys this.
 Now time for eating all their candy right before they try to eat lunch:)
That night, these kids snuck into our bed for sleeping.  Look how sweet they are.  I sure do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment