Elli got lots of rewards this year for grades, working hard, and kindness.
We have talked about how not all of Elli's strengths lie in things that a school will recognize. I want her to know that for herself and in how she thinks of others.
This one award though is the one I am most proud of. She was chosen as the girl from her class to receive the citizenship award. Now this is one of her strengths, and it is recognized at school, but not with any kind of paper pencil test. She really does care for others.
So glad I can make it to all of these things.
This is her wonderful principal, Mark Gainer. he loves the Lord and he leads this school like he loves others as well. We are thankful for him and the way he has positively impacted this school, the teachers, and the kids.





No comments:
Post a Comment