Sunday, December 31, 2017

Wednesday, Dec 20, Micah's Preschool Program

 Micah's favorite song was "I'm a happy Christmas tree."  He would sing it all the time in preparation for his program.  They made trees and sang their song.  Mich did best on this one.
 They did motions and it was so cute!
 Each child got a gift from their teacher.  Micah got a sticker book.  On the way home, he asked "Mommy, why do we get gifts?"  I went into a big explanation of why we get and give gifts. I talked about our traditions, Santa Claus, and Jesus being the reason we began all of it in the first place.  I then talked about love and how giving gifts is an expression of love.  After I was done with lengthy and in depth explanation to his questions, Micah said, "MOmmy, I meant why did I ge this ook.  You're weird."  Hehehe
 He loves this part of the discovery room. 
 He kept asking for, "Red hulk, remote controlled truck, Bengals shirt, and cars."
 Sweet boy.
I got Elli in there as well.  She asked for clothes and legos (hospital, Emma's house, catamaran, or any other big lego set:)

No comments:

Post a Comment