A progression of Micah's preschool experience so far:
Day 1- I only played with Liam. All the girls are mean to me and didn't play with me.
Day 2- I made two new friends!
Day 3- I made another friend today!
Day 4- I played with Liam mostly but my new friends too.
Day 5- Mama, I have 10 pictures from my new friends.
Day 1- I only played with Liam. All the girls are mean to me and didn't play with me.
Day 2- I made two new friends!
Day 3- I made another friend today!
Day 4- I played with Liam mostly but my new friends too.
Day 5- Mama, I have 10 pictures from my new friends.
What I have come to find out from his sweet teacher's comment is that his new friends are girls:) Apparently, Micah is making quite an impression and he received 10 pictures of hearts, flowers, and more hearts!
#hesaystheyhaveacrushonhim #mustbehiscontagioussmile#butimstillhisnumber1girl
#hesaystheyhaveacrushonhim #mustbehiscontagioussmile#butimstillhisnumber1girl
Me, "Micah will you get the drinks for dinner?
Micah, "Um, Elli gets the drinks and I sit at the table and wait for my food. "
Me, "Micah, do you think that is going to work for you? "
Micah gets up and gets the drinks...
#trainthemup #boysgrowintomen
Micah, "Um, Elli gets the drinks and I sit at the table and wait for my food. "
Me, "Micah, do you think that is going to work for you? "
Micah gets up and gets the drinks...
#trainthemup #boysgrowintomen
The song, "Forgive Us" by For King and Country was on the radio. Micah said, "Mom does this song say 'Oh, Oh, God funk it up?"
#notquitebuddy #butnowthatsallihear
#notquitebuddy #butnowthatsallihear
Love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment