Sunday, December 31, 2017

Christmas Morning at Home

 All the present set out.
 Micah and Elli sleeping in our room.
 Micah saw this big present and opened it first!  It was a new sleeping bag.
 Elli got this book.
 Micah was so excited while opening gifts.  The anticipation was great!
 He got one of the Otis books.  His favorite.
 He asked for a picture of the two of us for his room.
 She couldn't believe she was opening this!
 She had been asking for this for a long time.  I found it when K-Mart was going out of business this summer for a third of the price:)  I have been so excited to give it to her.
 Micah got some clothes and a robe.
 He saw this jeep over the summer and asked for it.  I was excited to give it to him for Christmas.
 Elli had been trying to get this echo dot for us for almost a year.  She saw it was on a good deal on Black Friday and called Leah.  Leah bought it, sent it home with mom who wrapped it, and then brought it to Elli when I wasn't home!  Good job, Elli.  Of course, this may be more of a gift for the kids than for us!
 Micah very sweetly made me this icicle he made.  He wrote out his own tag as well, all by himself.
 He has been asking for a robe for a long time.
 I got Brent a weather station, two sweaters, and two pairs of pants. 
 he had been asking for new markers for when she plays school in her room.
 He got the Cars 3 movie.
 She has outgrown her other bike and so we got her this new one.  Now, we just need it to get warm enough to ride.
Finally now to enjoy those cinnamon rolls.
What a fun morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment