I wanted to met a lot of the characters but neither of my kids wanted to. I convinced them at the end of the day to meet BB8. Then, I realized he was a lot smaller than I thought he would be.
Well, at least he is cute.
I love this huge tree.
My sweet babies.
This is my most favorite picture of our whole vacation. Poor little Micah was so very scared! He said, "You didn't tell me it was so fast and went upside down!"
The second time was not a lot better. We got to meet up with the Raymonds for this ride though Elli rode with Caroline this time.
I also love this picture even though you cannot see Micah's sweet face. Apparently he was sucking in his lips the whole time. I of course screamed the whole ride as well.
Micah wanted to watch these guys over and over. Every time they walked down the rode, we had to watch.
The Buzz Lightyear ride had such a short wait so we jumped in line ASAP!
Micah loved it.
At the end of the Elsa and Anna sing along, there was seriously a lot of snow!
These sweet little friends were so happy to see each other, ride rides, see shows, and be together. I love their smiles here.
I held these two during the Beauty and the Beast show. They were so very fun and would mimic whatever I told them to say and do. We laughed and had the best time.
This is such a fun crew. So very thankful we got to make more memories with them on this trip.
Micah and Lucy love playing together.
He is so cute and caught on to the fact that I was taking a ton of pictures. He was posing with everything.
This is a new light show here and was really good. It was a small show before the Fantasmic show.
They were so sleepy we let them sleep in a little the next morning as well. It just goes better when they get some sleep.


















No comments:
Post a Comment