Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Paterson Park 5K, Aug 19

 We are ready to go.
 Brent will be running too.  Now, I ran every single day for the first three months of this year and many days since then as well, but we all know, Brent will leave me in his dust.  Not sure why it is always this way.  Oh well.  I am aiming for 29 min.
 Elli had the camera.  This is Brent, way ahead of me)
 Now here I come, still smiling and not gasping for air.
 Here comes Heather.
 Brent's official time was 24:34.  Not bad at all:)
 Elli somehow missed me crossing the line, but my time was 27:41.  Heather came in officially at 32:02.
 A little more sweaty in this picture but still smiling for a race well run.
Elli:)  she wanted a  picture of our sweaty selves.  Maybe next year we can get them to run too.

No comments:

Post a Comment