We rode this ride first. Actually, Lauren and I ran off to get in line to meet Moana. The line was over 2 hours long! We decided to make more of our time by riding rides, eating sweets, and seeing the special shows. We had a great night.
First time on Space Mountain. Not Micah's favorite. I was so very proud of him though for setting all fears aside and trying these rides.
Goof balls:) They actually stopped the ride right before out turn to go and we had to wait for about 10 minutes.
Kids went by themselves.
They have lots of these additions to our pictures. Makes them fun. We could arrive at 4:00 and stay until midnight. You can do a lot in that amount of time with fewer people in the park.
I love this picture of all of us. The Raymonds had left right before we got there so we didn't get to meet up with them this day. We didn't see the Masters either. Too many different directions to catch up with them before they had to leave the park.
The kids' shirts were also made by Jeni. Micah is wearing Elli's from 2 years ago. It was a good idea to not have their names on them.
This was from Chef Mickey.
I like this picture of us.
Also cute.
We got to meet Cinderella and Prince Charming. One thing I like about the Christmas party is getting meet characters that aren't usually there. We didn't meet many of the special characters, because we wanted to do other things and the lines can be long, but Prince Charming was fun.
Elli also wanted to meet Elena of Avalor. She was pretty excited about this.
We got to ride the mine ride a couple of times. It was only 15 minute wait!
Elli and Micah rode the tea cups. They loved it. Brent and I watched:)
I sure do love the fireworks shows at Magic Kingdom.
Main Street is also so pretty. It snows here too!
The castle after it is all lit up by Elsa.
Elli actually chose to stay here on the street with Megan while we took off for more rides before the last parade. She fell asleep on the sidewalk. Crazy! She was exhausted.
Mickey gave a wave and a thumbs up to Matt for his cool Christmas shirt!
One of our favorites in the parade, of course.
And finally Santa. The parade was so good.
He was also a little tired. If Elli were a little smaller I would have given her a ride too. It was a fun night, but thee kids conked out very soon after getting to the car. Disney-ed out!






















No comments:
Post a Comment