Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Annual Fun

 Little Ruby Vashti is turning into a very busy girl these days!
 Sweet Oliver.  He is such a cutie even if he can be rotten at times:)
 Elli was not so sure she wanted to it on one of these pumpkins but she knows it is tradition so she obliged.
 Sweet Gloria and Francine were very curious abut all the pumpkins, animals, and everything else they saw.  Super cute in their little pumpkin outfits too.
 Trying to get them all looking at the camera is still difficult.  Not sure it will ever be easy but a least it is cute and fun to try.
 We took the hay ride out to the field to pick our family pumpkins.
 Mom and dad looking hip in their cool shades.
 Two cute little boys needed a picture.
 I got lots of them in this one shot.
 They fond one they both liked.  Elli had visions of what she would end up carving.
 She wants to carve her name in it.  We'll see how it turns out.
 I love this shot of Gary helping Ruby pick one out.
 Family shot.
 Selfie with Ruby.
 Elli and Leah.  I was sitting next to Luka and we were going through letters of the alphabet.  He said to me, "L is for Wollipop!"  I have laughed at that so many times.  It was so cute.  I even got  little teary eyed at how sweet his voice is.
 Great picture of my smiling boy.

Another family picture. I think this one is better.  I loved how the kids enjoyed following each other all over the fields using their imaginations and playing games with each other.  They really are such fun cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment